Kathryn's adventures in wonderland
Friday, October 16, 2009
Big interview on Monday too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
October 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Very cool! Wish I could be there!
~W
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
indybend
October 17, 2009 at 10:49 AM
good luck - looks fascinating!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(49)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(9)
Halloween at the ENS
Funny story
I'm still here!
More American logic
Big interview on Monday too!
Well THAT was one hell of an experience
Big interview today!
Nuit Blanche!
Ah, France
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
About Me
kathryn.kleppinger
View my complete profile
Very cool! Wish I could be there!
ReplyDelete~W
good luck - looks fascinating!
ReplyDelete