Monday, August 24, 2009

The baby

So the rhythm of life at home is pretty much dictated by the new kid on the block, namely Sebastian Gabriel. Here he is again, with the older kitties (Bagheera on the left, Chloe on the right). He likes terrorizing the others, particularly Isabella, who was probably cowering under the couch when this pic was taken. He looks innocent but he's actually very guilty. Of what at this specific moment I don't know, but it's always something :-)


Favorite pasttimes include waking me up by biting my toes at 5 am. And stepping all over my computer keyboard when I'm trying to type. In fact, that's what I was just trying to do right now, and I finally got rid of him by subjecting him to repeated photobooth experiments. The best results are as follows:



So yeah, there you have it. Clearly I really need to get to France, seeing as that the highlight of my day appears to be blogging about the cats, HAHAHA.

Actually, that's not true. I had a lovely day today, catching up with all sorts of old friends from Bryn Mawr :-) Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be reconnecting with some old friends from my even younger days. Then Thursday through Sunday it's off to DC! Then...next Tuesday off to France! Wow, who would have guessed it would sneak up on me so quickly? No worries, I'm sure I'll check in again before I cross the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment