Monday, August 17, 2009

Adventures back home

Can't believe I've been home for a week already...time sure does fly. I finally convinced my father to get a new pair of rollerblades, so Sunday was our first grand outing. There's a great trail along the Schuylkill River (and its tributaries), so we did a segment near the house, the part that cuts through Valley Forge Park. My father, in his infinite skating wisdom, decided to bring a starbucks with him, a feat I found remarkably difficult to balance. I tried skating with his coffee cup in my hand and most definitely could not get used to it. Perhaps the funniest moment of the outing was when he tripped over the brake on the back of the skate, went down, and managed to fall in such a way that he didn't spill a drop of his coffee. hahahaha. Clearly someone who has his priorities.


The other highlight of the time at home is of course Sebastian Gabriel, Harley's younger brother. Sebastian just turned 5 months old this weekend, and he already weighs close to 9 pounds, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment