Kathryn's adventures in wonderland
Monday, December 21, 2009
I'm officially losing it
I just found my French bank card.
In my wallet.
I am a rockstar.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(49)
▼
December
(11)
Stuck in the airport, VIP style
I'm officially losing it
Never lose your bank card in France
Here's to city life!
Thank god for the Swedes (and for Max Martin in pa...
Why do I not carry my camera around all the time???
Grand Mosquee de Paris
Been spending most my life, living in a meatlover'...
Exposé
Don't Mess with the Swiss
Awkward French topless moment, Paris style!
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
About Me
kathryn.kleppinger
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment